is the world's largest enterprise software company
- AFCEA International
AFCEA International comprises 30,000+ members strong, and reach across the U.S. and across the World. All members join AFCEA International, and then choose an affiliation with a local branch of the organization; DatabaseVisions is affiliated at AFCEA NOVA. As the largest and most active AFCEA local affiliate in the World, AFCEA NOVA is strategically located in Tyson Corner to serve the Capital Region.
• SIGNAL Magazine - The premier professional journal of communications, electronics, intelligence and information systems.
• Through our 136 Chapters worldwide, access to an extensive network of government and industry professionals in the fields of IT, communications, intelligence and homeland security.
• Excellent networking opportunities:
» Through chapter and regional activities
tailored to meet local professional
» Through world-renowned
exhibitions, conferences and symposia
sponsored by AFCEA International.
• Career strategy assistance:
» Career transition seminars, job fairs, and
resume preparation guides.
» FREE on-line resume posting service.
» Access to job postings by AFCEA
• Access to AFCEA's Professional Development Center - advanced education and training in communications, intelligence and information systems disciplines.
• Awards and scholarship programs for recognition of professional and academic accomplishments.
• Discounted scholarship on enrollment in the University of Maryland Clark School's Professional Master of Engineering or Graduate Certificate of Engineering Programs
• Discount on tuition for Carnegie Mellon IT Certification Courses.
Leading provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and products to all branches of the U.S. military, agencies of the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and other U.S. Government civil agencies.
Booz Allen Hamilton
Leading consulting firm, helps government clients solve their toughest problems with services in strategy, operations, and technology.
At DatabaseVisions, we assess your business processes, your obstacles, and your goals in order to develop the application approach that’s right for you...